You are not connected. Please login or register

History of Unicorns

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 History of Unicorns on Mon May 05, 2014 6:31 am

Admin

Admin
Founded by Golovan in February 2014.
First significant member - scottyblue.
Most important members: Hanna (left), Ghostie, Silvye.
Best rifter - Armleuchter.
Aspiring guild with little chance to get into top three in Arcane Rift competition (little but chance!)
Best place so far - 4th.
Perks: Shard Bonus 2, Stat Increase 1%.

View user profile http://unicorns.getforum.net

2 Re: History of Unicorns on Wed May 07, 2014 11:25 am

Admin wrote:Founded by Golovan in February 2014.
Aspiring guild with little chance to get into top three in Arcane Rift competition (little but chance!)
Best place so far - 4th.

I like being called significant Goly and thanks but that damn Asian Girl is important? I'll fry her fricking ass!  Very Happy I miss Silvye.  Don't despair Goly,we will be top three eventually. I'm very busy right now but I'll crank it out. You are a great Guild master. We will prevail in the end. Nice work Armleuchter and Ghostie.God bless you!

View user profile http://ourvintagegarden.webnode.com

3 Re: History of Unicorns on Sat May 24, 2014 4:49 pm

I like our chances!!

View user profile

4 Re: History of Unicorns on Sat May 24, 2014 5:30 pm

buckarooni wrote:Aspiring guild with little chance to get into top three in Arcane Rift competition (little but chance!)

I like our chances!!

We maintain 4th again and that's pretty damn good. Next season you can do 4000 points as can Goly,Arm and Silvye. That's 16000 points right there. I can do over 3000 depending on how busy I am and there's Tess,eibbed and DarkDatRises is coming on. With Hanna and Bella going strong and others we could maybe just maybe take third. I'll pull all nighters if I have to. Keep the faith  cheers 

5 Re: History of Unicorns on Sat May 24, 2014 9:16 pm

Scottyblue wrote:
buckarooni wrote:Aspiring guild with little chance to get into top three in Arcane Rift competition (little but chance!)

I like our chances!!

We maintain 4th again and that's pretty damn good. Next season you can do 4000 points as can Goly,Arm and Silvye. That's 16000 points right there. I can do over 3000 depending on how busy I am and there's Tess,eibbed and DarkDatRises is coming on. With Hanna and Bella going strong and others we could maybe just maybe take third. I'll pull all nighters if I have to. Keep the faith  cheers 
Unfortunately, Hanna left. Sad

View user profile

6 Re: History of Unicorns on Sun May 25, 2014 8:20 am

Silvye wrote:
Scottyblue wrote:

I like our chances!!

Oh yes,I think I meant Gordon. I get confused  Shocked 

7 Re: History of Unicorns on Sun May 25, 2014 8:38 pm

Scottyblue wrote:
Silvye wrote:
Scottyblue wrote:

I like our chances!!

It's ok, I know it's hard to keep a clear mind when you're so far below me in rifting...

View user profile

8 Re: History of Unicorns on Tue May 27, 2014 11:08 am

Silvye wrote:
Scottyblue wrote:
Silvye wrote:
Scottyblue wrote:

I like our chances!!

It's ok, I know it's hard to keep a clear mind when you're so far below me in rifting...

YOU GODAMN SNOT NOSE PUNK WITCH! You need a spanking!  Laughing 

9 Re: History of Unicorns on Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:55 pm

Best place so far - 4th.

This needs updating boss rabbit

10 Re: History of Unicorns on Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:46 pm

Admin

Admin
Scottyblue wrote:
Best place so far - 4th.

This needs updating boss rabbit

Founded by Golovan in February 2014.
First most significant and most active member - scottyblue.
Most important members: Ghostie, Silvye, buckarooni, eibbed, Tess, Armleuchter, WRick, aousagi, Selene.
Best and strongest rifter - Armleuchter.
Aspiring guild with little chance to get into top three in Arcane Rift competition (little, but chance, wich was taken in season 39 with help of speedy and presitent - 3rd place!),
Perks: Shard Bonus 3, Stat Increase 2%, Attack Damage 2%, Basic Skill Quickness - 1%.

View user profile http://unicorns.getforum.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum